In the context of Japanese popular culture, kawaii it means cute.
I got a box covered in this very cute sleeve (it’s bigger than the usual size) and it looks like this upon opening. This is a BDJ box exclusive featuring the most kawaii Japanese products! I think these are all from Mando Corporation.
I fell inlove at first glance! The pinks got me. :)
The boyfriend captured my unboxing moment! I was singing "I'm so happy..." (I don't know where the tune came from!) BTW, my he also thinks that BDJ is amahyy-zing!
Below are the products inside:
1. Bifesta Cleansing Lotion Bright Up, 300ml - ₱419
2. Lucido0L Styling Milk Straight, 70ml - ₱295
3. Lucido-L Treatment Oil Straight, 50ml - ₱295
4. Pixy Eyeshadow, 2.8g - ₱315
5. Pixy Blush On, 3.5g - ₱345
6. Pixy Two-way Cake Fit, 12.2g - ₱275
7. Pixy Coverlast, 10g - ₱325
8. Sunkiller Perfect Strong A, 30ml - ₱495
It also comes with a mini magazine and stickers.
Of course, I have summed it all up (₱2764). Ka-ching! Ka-ching! That's a whole lot compared to what I've actually paid for! Get yours now too here! Boxes are sold pretty fast so you may want to opt for the three-month or six-month subscription. I'm subscribed until June and I can't wait for the upcoming boxes!