I know this post is long overdue, but I still want to share with you my unboxing of the June 2015 BDJ Box. This will probably a three-month unboxing series. You know me too well, I'm inserting the famous "better late than never" cliche! ;)
BDJ Box is basically a beauty subscription box which helps us to discover new products to try out. You can subscribe monthly, for three months or six months. So without further ado, here's what's inside my box!
All but one of the contents are Bioderma products.
1. (1) 8ml Bioderma Atoderm Intensive - a soothing emollient care which calms itching and purifies skin
2. (1) 8ml Bioderma Preventive - a nourishing cream that limits the aggravation of skin dryness
3. (1) 5ml Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner - a corrective care for enlarged pores which also refines skin texture
4. (1) 5ml Bioderma Sebium AKN - a smoothing purifying care that smooths and refines skin texture
5. (1) 5ml Bioderma Sensibio DS+ - a soothing purifying cream for sensitive skin
6. (1) 5ml Bioderma Photoderm Max SPF 100
7. (1) 2ml Bioderma Sensibio Eye Contour Gel
8. (1) 10ml Bioderma Sensibio Tonique
9. (1) 8ml The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain
10. (1) Discount voucher from The Body Shop
I'm not going to lie that I'm really disappointed and this is my least favorite box to date. I mean, yes, Bioderma products are quite pricey so they gave us sample sizes, but I can't really see the results with just a few (three or four?) uses. If it wasn't for the TBS lip and cheek stain, this would count as a "meh" box. You also need to spend at least P1000 on regular priced TBS items for you to able to use the voucher.
I'm quite not happy about it so let's just see next month's box. You can also subscribe at BDJ Box and follow them too on Instagram and Twitter @bdjbox.