Monday, November 26, 2012

Escape

Note: For the times that my emotional weakness was squeezed into the surface, here's the *insert adjective* outcome.
ESCAPE

How many days more will my heart be sore?
Because I want to be happy just as before.
I pray for this heart that has been torn apart,
To heal so that from scratch, again I can start.

All details of you, I don't want to remember,
Because week after week, I'm still sober.
Eyes are tired from weeping all night,
The walls of my room, of me they've been at sight.

My pillows wet, there my tears have set
The thing about pain, they are to be felt.
From here I try to stop and walk away,
But memories, they haunt me though I've kept them at bay.

To the Lord, I cry deeply for His rescue,
I took a step forward but still blue.
I swear myself this time this will be the end.

So my strength, all arms, I'll extend.



3 comments:

Nerza said...

Love this. Very inspiring :)
I love reading your posts.
I am a long time follower,
I hope you can follow back.
www.fashionerza.com

chelle9teen said...

jamumai!! why the sad poem.. until now?
don't waste the pretty face..

Isabel :)) said...

@Nerza & @Clandestine: Thank you very much!! :))
@Mitch: Konting konti na lang, magiging okay na. Thank you! I love you! <3

Post a Comment

© 2011 Oh! Strawberryyy., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena