Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Back to Nursing

Hi, again! So I just got back from the hospital. I submitted a letter of intent in the Nursing Service Office. I've worked for five months there and after my contract, I decided to find another job. I was a junior staff nurse and that meant we worked with no compensation. Well not really, because we were paid if we're going to be relievers and free charges when confined or rushed in the emergency room. I shouldn't have mentioned that, should I?

After being admitted last August (some of you already know that), I was hired in Convergys Alabang as a CSA. On my first training day, my allergies decided to hit on me once again so I was not able to attend. By the time my parents and I arrived at the hospital, my periorbital edema's very severe and my allergologist to finish my 7-month treatment. 

I don't know if the turning out of events sides on me, but I'm seeing it as God's way of leading me into the path where I want best. 

I'm saying hi to my nursing career again! :)

7 comments:

Gilbert Pagunaling said...

well good luck for your new en-devours :D anyways thank you for dropping by. hay ako nga din gusto ko na mag duty haha

Rainne Villena said...

Goodluck with that Chocobun!
I'll support you! chos!! ^^

Trish said...

Aww. Allergies </3

Anyways, Goodluck with that career, girl! :)

Nerza said...

God Bless your plans in life :)
14 days till my birthday!
I HOPE YOU'LL JOIN MY BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!
.Adopt my AZTEC SATCHEL BAG HERE

www.fashionerza.com
<3

Isabel :)) said...

Bakit hindi ka pa nagduduty? :)

Isabel :)) said...

Alam mo yan! Hahahaha! =)))

Isabel :)) said...

Advance happy birthday, Nerza!! :) I've joined already :)

Post a Comment

© 2011 Oh! Strawberryyy., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena