Saturday, May 8, 2010

Emotional Reactionary

       changed.jpg photography image by pucca995

        If there’s one thing I hate about myself, it’s my being a reactionary — an emotional reactionary. I just can’t help reminiscing on what have happened in the past years of my existence, especially those bitter moments and heart-crushing times. I can’t forget those who had hurt me. Talk about clemency and I’d blankly stare at you. 

        Things change and people grow, and I did. You can now give me an A+ for giving much forgiveness from within. Hand me the hardest situation, somersault my life; left nothing unbroken, not even a single piece and I’d hug you for making me a fighter. I learned how to handle the toughest instances. It’s a matter of choice. Choose to deal with negativity, launch into a full-scale anxiety attack and let yourself suffer, and if you love yourself, bring on the positive outlook and live worry-free. It’s like having another close encounter with God. That eventhough I haven’t seen him nor do everybody else, I still have this solid-rock faith that He’ll help me through all these as He always does. 

        I have ample faith that things will work out the way it’s supposed to, I learned to stop dealing with the past and focus on what lies ahead. Ü

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Oh! Strawberryyy., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena