Sunday, May 2, 2010

Let Things Work Out For Themselves



     When love gets tough, when it seems like the world has crashed over your head and when you feel there's nowhere to run, think again. You've got your F-R-I-E-N-D-S to back you up -- anytime, anywhere. :)

      A couple of weeks ago, there came my second real-life failed relationship. It was not easy coping with the loss especially you've known for a fact that you did everything to make things work out. Though you are prepared to do more, you need to give yourself a break, a pause and a moment to think twice before you let your pride eat you up. You have to save yourself from keeping "gravity" pull you more deeply into the grave. You have to save yourself from a relationship wherein the other does nothing to keep you -- just things to make you fall out.

      It's not being clingy, or needy, or whatever you want to call it. It's called being inlove too much that you want everything to fall into their proper places. It's called being matured enough to face the hardest sitch wholeheartedly and not being a coward, running from the hardest things love can offer and jumping over them just to escape from them.

     I'm okay. More often than not, I'm happy. But then when you're alone, you see yourself watching the pain eat your heart out. And you just cannot hide. You get your phone and text your friends, helping you acknowledge that there is no rant in this life you cannot handle and that I'm strong, I'm tough and I'm gonna make this stuff.

     Advices, they're all there. And when I don't like 'em, I ditch 'em. I'm in control of my decisions, right? Oh, I'm in control of my own decisions. So that means I'm completely in charge if I'll choose to make my life miserable, overanalyze things, what happened, why it happened, why me, why us and all regrets I could possibly think of or just choose just choose to view things in a different perspective and enjoy life as it is. Well, GMH. :))

     I'm nineteen. I have the whole world in store for me. Whatever He holds for me, I'll always have faith.Plus the support from friends and family, I don't think I'll be needing a guy unworthy of my self. *wink* ;) AND SOMETIMES, YOU JUST HAVE TO LET THINGS WORK OUT FOR THEMSELVES. =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Oh! Strawberryyy., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena