Saturday, May 15, 2010

Stuck in the Middle

     Months have passed and I can say I've been okay. I've been more than okay. My deepest gratitude to my friends who have been with me through thick and thin. A week ago, the guy and I started communicating again. And been into something I cannot define. Just friends or lovers -- that I cannot decipher. And I don't want to clear things off for I have been lost when the topic has been brought up. And now I'm stuck in the middle.
    We've been seen by my friends and some were not happy seeing us being together. And I totally understand them. They've seen me weeping over that guy and now I'm with him like nothing had happened. It's hard choosing between your friends and the guy you love. And now I'm stuck in the middle.
    I don't know if I really have to choose between them but hey, what's going to happen if I will not come up to a decision? I'd lost my friends or I'll end up losing him. And now I'm stuck in the middle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Oh! Strawberryyy., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena