Saturday, August 11, 2012

Forever 21

Two more sleeps and here comes birthday. I don't even feel that I'm twenty two. I don't know but I'm really not ecstatic about it. Maybe because of the "calling it off" thingy. When I was putting this post mentally, I've got a lot to say and now that my fingers are doing the talking, my thoughts have gone elsewhere. BLAH.

WISHLIST:

  • ELF eye shadow palette in WARM
  • Marionnaud flat top brush
  • NYX round lipsticks / NYX matte lipsticks
  • Wedge shoes
  • Iphone 4s HAHAHA ;)
  • A small cork board for my room
  • Colorful pens or whatever's useful for writing
  • A personal wish hoping to be granted by our Lord
  • An e-mail reply from a couple of organizations I want to volunteer in
I can't think of anything else as of the moment. I should have done this earlier so I can add more when something pops in my head. Regrets, regrets. Well, August 13, I might as well be excited about you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me! :)

11 comments:

Dana Kimberly :) said...

it's our birthday week! :) mine's august 17! turning 22 too.

advance! :) hope you get everything on your wishlist!

aizel camille said...

Advance happy birthday! =) Wishing you all the best!

Jessica said...

Happy birthday!! :)

Pretty Little Things said...

Happy birthday!

I have nominated you for an award! check my blog out for details

whispersfromangels.blogspot.co.uk

A x

Vanessa Mae said...

Happy Early Birthday! Hope you get everything you ask for :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

Lifelike Vision said...

Happy birthday!
Hi!
I'm here a new follower, because I love your blog, it's very interesting for me!
Follow each other?
Have a nice day!
XOXO

http://lifelikevision.blogspot.hu/

♥ Denise ♥ said...

Early happy birthday :D! I can relate that every year lapses so fast and dont really feel excited about celebrating it lol
hahaaa should wait a month and update the wishlist making iphone 4s into iphone 5 :P?

Isabel :)) said...

Wow! Advance happy birthday! :)

Isabel :)) said...

Thanks, Jess! :)

Isabel :)) said...

Thank you! I'd get back to it as soon as possible. :)

Ahmad Roqib said...


KLIK UNTUK MAMPIR


Postingan yang bagus ...... top margotop

Salam blog walking

Follow blog ane

Post a Comment

© 2011 Oh! Strawberryyy., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena