Friday, August 3, 2012

What I Want and What I Really Need

After a few days of trying to understand what's happening, I've had a mind constipation, I can't seem to digest everything into my mind yet, I am feeling better today. I usually over think things through which isn't healthy for me because I just tend to see even the slightest hint of negativity.

I have watched a TV show last night, for those who might know it, the 700 Club Asia, which had let me look into the brighter side of things. A guest there broke up with her boyfriend and after almost two years, they've got back in each other's arms. What she had said made a huge impact to me. This is where my brain to mouth malfunction had brought me: "We have plans for ourselves, but the Lord's plan is better. We should surrender our concerns to Him, for we know that He will NEVER forsake us. We should let Him handle what's bothering us because His plans NEVER fail. He knows what our hearts desire even without words uttered by our lips. His answer to our prayers are only YES, NO or WAIT. But whatever his answer may be, it really indeed is the best for us."

So I'll stop worrying and I'll put an end in trying to do everything to grasp what I want US to be. I am lifting it all up to Him and wherever it may lead me, I'd gladly accept.




5 comments:

Mia Gabriella said...

This is so true what you said. The Lord's plan truly is better : )

Katie @ Lady Million said...

Way to keep your faith. Everything will always turn out as it is meant to be.
Newest follower, lady :) Have a great Monday!

Pretty Little Things said...

I love your blog! This post really reminded me of when i had a similar dilemna a few years ago...P.U.S.H= Pray Until Something Happens. He hears you....

whispersfromangels.blogspot.co.uk

A x

Tepainie said...

Thanks for this! I'm overthinking too about the way things are with my boyfriend. Just having a hard time right now and after reading your post, it made me feel better. God has better plans for all of us :)

Stay strong, girl. I hope you'll feel better now :)

Isabel :)) said...

This too, shall pass. I hope everything's fine between you and your boyfriend. THANK YOU! :)

Post a Comment

© 2011 Oh! Strawberryyy., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena