Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It's Over

Disclaimer: This one's overly full of emotions. I am was your perfect drama queen. Sorry for the lame pain within this piece of shizz. *wink* I just know this is so timely.

Bright eyes,
Wide lies.
The truth I should forget,
As my mind goes on a reset.

Catch a pain, fake a grin,
Feel the poison setting in.
Wanna rip you with my claw,
But baby, you're a no show.

Tell it to me straight,
Say it to my face.
Get tired of your pretense,
My overhauled head's too dense.

I've pulled out a trick for you to see,
But you didn't even bothered to run after me.
I saw you unsure of it,
I became too sick to bits.

I've laid all my cards on the table,
Put out my heart, threw it on a gamble.
You just like the chase,
There's my heart gone into waste.

I felt like I was buried deep,
For that I just cried myself to sleep.

You know now it just doesn't matter,
Because I say now, "It's over."

7 comments:

nayabloves said...

:( im so sorry!

Pong said...

lagyan na naten yan ng tono :D

Isabel :)) said...

It's okay. :)

Isabel :)) said...

Thanks! :)

Isabel :)) said...

Ikaw na! Hirap. HAHA! :))

Leslie said...

Akala ko nga kanta eh :)) Galeng :)

Isabel :)) said...

Yey! THANKS, Les! <3

Post a Comment

© 2011 Oh! Strawberryyy., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena